Study Abroad Tours might seem redundant to some of us international students because technically studying in the United States is studying abroad. However, as someone who recently went on a study tour, I would highly recommend it because:
- Travelling is great but it can be tiring to plan everything out and be responsible for everything. Study tour is a great way to travel, do fun, independent things, but also have the technical things taken care of.
- You get to make great friends. Being in a foreign country with someone will end up in you guys being great friends because you spend a lot of time together and also share new experiences.
- This will prepare you for future, solo adventures because you will learn to adapt to a new culture, possibly communicate with people who do not speak the same language as you, and figure out how to get to new places.
- Study tours are designed such that you do the important, educational stuff, but you also have plenty of time to explore the city.
- You get to see the world! How exciting!
Here are some cool pictures from London and Paris from my tour: